Terms and Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions (as amended) shall apply to business relationships of any kind between PF Sonics SIA, Avotu Iela 71-1a, Riga, LV1009, Latvia (hereinafter referred to as „PF Sonics“) and the customer. Customers may be businesses or consumers.
- The product display in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer; instead it is merely a non-binding online catalogue of the range of products available. By clicking ‘Buy’, the customer makes a legally binding commitment to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. The customer shall receive an order confirmation immediately after the order has been submitted. The sales contract shall only enter into effect upon receipt of our separate order confirmation. The contract is stored, and the order data and General Terms and Conditions are sent to the customer by email.
- PF Sonics reserves the right to refuse to perform the service promised if it becomes apparent after concluding the Contract that the goods are not available although a corresponding contractual transaction has been concluded. In such a case, the customer shall be notified immediately. Any considerations which have already been provided shall be reimbursed without delay. Further claims against PF Sonics are excluded.
- The contractual language is English.
- We reserve the right to change products and product pricing at any time. We also reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- Occasionally there may be information on our Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to availability, promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the PF Sonics website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on our website or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall pass to the customer upon handover of the item, even in case of sales involving the carriage of goods. Handover shall be deemed to have taken place even if the buyer delays in accepting the goods. Delivery shall be to the delivery address specified by the customer.
- Product prices displayed on our website are cash prices excluding VAT and excluding any applicable charges for shipment which are calculated and added during the checkout process.
- The goods must be thoroughly inspected by the customer or an authorised individual upon receipt in order to detect any transportation damage. Customers must ensure that any transportation and packaging damage detected is confirmed in writing by the carrier upon delivery and reported. We also ask, without legal obligation, that customers notify us of any clearly identifiable transportation damage.
Right of withdrawal
The customer shall be entitled to withdraw from this Contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for withdrawal shall be fourteen (14) days from the date on which the customer or a third party appointed by the customer, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the final goods delivered.
In order to exercise the statutory right of withdrawal, the customer must notify us (PF Sonics SIA, Avotu Iela 71-1a, Riga, LV1009, Latvia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of his/her decision to withdraw from this Contract in a clear declaration (e.g. by sending a letter by mail or email).
The withdrawal deadline shall be deemed to be met if the customer sends the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal
If the customer withdraws from this Contract, we must reimburse any payments we have received from the customer, including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs incurred if the customer has selected a different type of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us) without delay, but no later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which we receive the notice of the customer’s withdrawal from this Contract. We will use the same payment method the customer used for the original transaction in order to provide the reimbursement, unless otherwise expressly agreed; under no circumstances will the customer be charged a fee for this refund. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until the customer has provided proof that he/she has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
The customer must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which he/she notifies us of withdrawal from this Contract. The deadline is deemed to be met if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. The customer shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
Exclusions from the right of withdrawal
The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or of goods which have clearly been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- Delivery of goods which are not suitable to be returned.
Warranty and compensation
- Defects or any other damage caused by negligent or improper treatment of the goods, improper installation, the use of unsuitable accessories or changes made to the original parts by the customer or a third party not commissioned by PF Sonics are not covered by our warranty.
- Signs of wear and tear from normal use are also excluded from the warranty.
- If the customer accepts the goods or the object of the order despite being aware of a defect, he/she shall only be entitled to assert warranty claims to the extent described below if he/she has expressly reserved the right hereto in writing immediately after receiving the goods.
- The warranty period for new items shall be 5 years. The period shall commence upon transfer of risk. Conversely, the warranty period for used items shall be 12 months.
- Warranty formalities shall otherwise be carried out in congruence with the legal regulations.
Due date and payment terms
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, invoices from PF Sonics must be paid in full without delay. Orders paid in advance will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
Retention of title
- Goods supplied to a business customer shall remain the property of PF Sonics until all of the outstanding claims against the customer, including any existing ancillary receivables, have been paid in full. In case of contracts concluded with retail consumers, PF Sonics shall reserve the right of retention for the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The customer shall not be entitled to sell the goods to third parties or to take any other measures which could put the ownership of PF Sonics at risk until the purchase price has been paid in full. The customer hereby assigns to PF Sonics any future claims against the buyer in the amount of the purchase price agreed between PF Sonics and the customer, including interest and ancillary payments. PF Sonics accepts this assignment.
Accounts and membership
If you create an account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be held liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the use of our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
Links to other websites
Although this Website may contain links to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any of the linked websites, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
This website and its content is the copyright of PF Sonics SIA © 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our website or services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of PF Sonics SIA. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our website or services may be the trademarks of other third parties.
If any of these provisions cannot be applied for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this agreement or its policies relating to our website or services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this agreement on the website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of our website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using our website or its services you agree to be bound by this agreement.